CD Themed Video Game?

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
Raukk

CD Themed Video Game?

Post by Raukk » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm

So, I was reading some old posts and saw someone had mentioned wanting to make a CD themed video game, and since I have had similar thoughts I was wondering what happened to this idea. Did no one really care enough to do anything, did David shoot it down, or are people working on it now? If you know what happened/didn’t, I’d like to know since this is something I’m interested in, thanks.

see317

Re: CD Themed Video Game?

Post by see317 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I think it went the way of 99% of all "Let's make a video game" threads on the internet.
Too many people with too many ideas and not enough people with both the time and talent to implement the ever increasing design document. Then people lost interest in the project and it died a peaceful death.

Raukk

Post by Raukk » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm

That's really what I figured. Though depending on how the next few months go I may be looking into working on something like this in my spare time, so I might bring it back up then. Or I might disappear like I have a bad habit of doing in forums and communities. Thanks for the info, I'll be around.

Kerr

Post by Kerr » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 am

If you do I would be moderately available to help. (Between college classes this semester :) )