Chapter 11 : page 24 - "Wait - let me take a look at you"

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
skythorn

Chapter 11 : page 24 - "Wait - let me take a look at you"

Post by skythorn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Such civility amongst cyborgs - it looks like egalaterianism has achieved great things after all.

I hope we see Shade again - her tcontours and ruby red face mask is most enticing. Not so good for lovemaking, (imagines attempt to hug - feels armoured breastplate, attempt to kiss, feels rose coloured face plate protection, attempts to speak sweet nothings, hears static as radio re-tuned to top 40's) but she enticing non-the-less. There must be something that triggers the male 'I am attracted to you genes' that is linked to a lady's face being hidden - the facial messages from around the eyes are held quiet and hard to see - interest is raised - and other triggers such as the body language (ooh - Shade has boobies, let's get distracted) becomes more prominant.

Poor men - so confused and addled by a lady's armoured charms.

a nice page david, very nice. I like the scene of the walking figures off in different directions. Very professional of everyone.

Q: What has Whisper become - and how can shade see this ... I enjoy this latest somewhat forecast revelation.

I also hope that Whisper gets better soon after her recent mangeral incidentailation with the Jak. Having a hole in one's leg is never good. Even if it is sealed and not bleeding by way of cauterization.

:sky

Bungalow_Bill

Re: Chapter 11 : page 24 - "Wait - let me take a look at you

Post by Bungalow_Bill » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 am

skythorn wrote:Having a hole in one's leg is never good. Even if it is sealed and not bleeding by way of cauterization.
Her leg isn't bleeding because it's an augmentation, a machine leg. In the reactor room on Niobe, her legs were blown off and she leaked hydraulic fluid on the deck. Daniel got shot with the same type of weapon, and he's bleeding. Apparently these energy beam weapons don't cauterize the wounds they inflict.

skythorn

Re: Chapter 11 : page 24 - "Wait - let me take a look at you

Post by skythorn » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Ah, yes, point.

I forgot that. She is quite mechanically augmented.