The Introduction Thread

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
singha

Re: The Introduction Thread

Post by singha » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello, Singha here, currently in my home of the Bay Area, but will be in New Jersey for many months out of the year until 2010. Singha means lions in my native language, for anyone who's curious. I found this webcomic on a procrastinating binge last year, and it has survived the subsequent cuts as I trim that list. I'm liking it a lot, and I believe this may be the first forum I've joined... with the intent of making more than one post at least.

Lokekar Kra

Post by Lokekar Kra » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Loke dropping in for once, I lurked the other forum. I would lurk this one, but you make us register! So in revenge I will have to create a plot that will force you to update CD daily for the next year!

Can not remember how old I am and I think I live on the western hemisphere of this rock.
"He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us"
-Lost

\m/_ (>_<) _\m/

Post by \m/_ (>_<) _\m/ » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:37 am

Hi hi hi there!

I'm glad to be a part of the Crimson Dark Forum! I've been a fan since around last spring and figured since the Forum is starting from scratch again, It's the perfect time to join in and say hi to everyone!

I'm from Canada and found this comic while doing a massive search on-line (including Wiki which has a HUGE listing of web comics) for worth while comics to read on-line since I've soured on Marvel and DC comics, and such over the past few years.

Crinson Dark is one of my favorite Web Comics and I read faithfully each week and wish Dave continued success!!
Last edited by \m/_ (>_<) _\m/ on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

SCAScot

Post by SCAScot » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 am

SCAScot from Idaho, USA.

I can't remember how I found CD, but I've been in love with the art and the story line from the first panel I saw. My only quibble with the forum thus far is that British English is the only language option. "Color" doesn't have a "U" in it, dangit! :D

bdares

Post by bdares » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:25 am

Hello. South Korean here. Um. I like cookies?

Bloogonis

Post by Bloogonis » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:08 am

Bloogonis here, Actual name Eric. I live in Washington DC, and I think I found crimson dark from a banner in GWtBW. 20 years of age and really have no clue what the hell I'm doing with my life, but I participate loosely with a game project called "Infinity: The Quest For Earth" as well as a few other things of less scale and interest. Thought the new forums was a good excuse to join in, so here I am.

Thaago

Post by Thaago » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:25 am

Hello!

My name's Tom and I'm a 20 year old Physics/Math undergrad at Syracuse, New York, US. CD is probably my favorite web-comic- I love the artwork, being a hack with 3d modeling myself, and I love the story, being a (good) sci-fi junkie. I didn't join the last forum, but figured that I might as well since it was restarting.
Cheers,
Thaago

madscott

Post by madscott » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:33 am

Hi I'm Scott you may know me from the old forums. I also do a m - f comic called Madscott http://www.madscottcomic.com

sundawg

Post by sundawg » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:58 am

Hi. Sundawg from Omaha Nebraska, USA. I am a computer engineer/ photographer. I found some of David's artwork on deviantart before CD started and have been following the comic since its inception, and now this shiny new forum has drawn me out of the woodwork.

Captain_Relish

Post by Captain_Relish » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:07 am

Hello, I'm Elliot from eastern Canada, first silly name on the forum. English is not my first language so... Anyway, I started reading CD since chapter 2 I think. These are the only things I wanted to say, its nice to finally have a forum for us!