Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
vakundok

Re: Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

Post by vakundok » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:08 am

Theory:
Daniel was blackmailed with Whisper's true identity to leave and then Whisper was blackmailed by Daniel to give up the Niobids.

I am not sure even a destroyer could so quickly take out the Scar without being a prepared trap. Initially I thought it was the Souri but if Whisper is a double agent then it may be possible.
Sarah may be the bad girl but she turned her back to Whisper, I doubt she would have planned surprising Whisper.

Departure_Dave

Post by Departure_Dave » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:27 pm

It's possible that Whisper is a double agent, for sure. That she's interacting with the screens is really suspicious.

That said, Whisper's hand-to-hand is amazingly brutal. If she wanted Sarah down I'm pretty sure she could make it happen without retaliation. It's more likely that Sarah shot first and Whisper reacted faster than expected.

vakundok

Post by vakundok » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:33 am

Yes, with Whisper attacking Sarah would have probably no chance to fire the gun. I was thinking about a hacking attempt that Kari will likely fell pray to unless her firewalls have been significantly updated. :twisted:

Departure_Dave

Post by Departure_Dave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Ooof, right in the chest cavity. Not an exit wound though, which means a projectile is still in there, if it was a concussive weapon. At least she has some serious breathing augs. I imagine she's less likely than an all-natural to die of a collapsed lung.

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:02 am

Assuming Whisper is telling the truth (I see no reason for her to actually invent such a weird story) - could it be that Sarah was... dunno... possessed or something?
But if so, that would be a quick and unfulfilling resolution to something that could be a really tasty mystery...

vakundok

Post by vakundok » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:33 am

Yes, possibly. Maybe she will not even remember the shot. The Scar did not seem to be a ship with things laying around - easy to fall through, so two surprising blackouts. I think the mystery would still continue to find out who is behind.
But it is also possible that she is clear, she admitted to plant ghosts whichever ship she goes to and they were barely treated better than prisoners.

hydrargyrum

Post by hydrargyrum » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 pm

I just wanted to drop by and express approval of comparisons to drowned poodles.

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 am

Dear David... please, no more "nebula to the rescue" anymore. This already happened a few times, and may get old if it happens again in the future.

SFCGator

Post by SFCGator » Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 am

Beautiful page, I like it! Was it difficult to do?

Sarone

Post by Sarone » Fri May 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Just curious, but for the bonus material, could we get some technical/spec data about the various ships that have been released since the relaunch? I am really looking forward to some more information for the Gerushda ships and their variants.