Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
Krennson

Re: Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

Post by Krennson » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Asking the doctor whether or not Kari could have staged her fighter's emergency seems... odd. they seem to be asking the doctor questions in his professional capacity as a medic, except for that last one, where they want to know if kari's accident was staged.

How exactly do they expect daniel to be able to tell the difference? 24 hours without O2 is 24 hours without O2... a medical scan won't show WHY you went that long without it, just that you DID. And Daniel is hardly an expert in spy insertions or fighter ops.

But, compared to the Cyrin tribunal, the interrogator's behavior doesn't seem that out of character, so maybe he just wants to get the question on the record any way he can.

\m/_ (>_<) _\m/

Post by \m/_ (>_<) _\m/ » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 am

I don't think it matters or that they care if he'd be able to tell the diffrance, as long as the idea that kari staged her accident is out there festering in the back of peoples minds.

It's like Fox "News;" as long as the proper words are in the proper records and documents, they can re-write history and events to suit thier current needs. :idea:

:)

Krennson

Post by Krennson » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Wait... if Whisper is the 'nameless cyborg', then who is the daughter of the multi-stellar CEO? It can't be whisper, because they don't know her name, and if you assume each crewmember was listed only once, that just leaves Larissa as being the person with a very wealthy father

We didn't have any hints of that before, did we? This is weird... Why would the daughter of a multi-billionaire marry a (presumably poor) expatriate from an opposing nation?

Hypothetical

Post by Hypothetical » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 pm

I would say something like " I Can Haz Cheezbuhrger?"...but that might be considered rude.

A doctor who provides his own paitents....classic, I'm going to have to find somewhere to use that in my RPGs.
If life were a wheel, I would be stuck under it.

Crimson Dark...#1 Sci-Fi Webcomic.

Fen

Post by Fen » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 am

I'm wondering whether Whisper is still in her 'room' or not and where all the logs went... Somewhat inconvenient that for Captain Ward. Maybe it's related to the ghost (from chapter 7), we never did find out how it got there.

~Fen

Tachyon

Post by Tachyon » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:18 am

'Cause you're my cheeseburger, yeah you're my cheeseburger...

Veggietales FTW?

mist.archon

Post by mist.archon » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 am

Heh, "doctor who provides his own patients". :mrgreen:

Who would have thought he had a sense of humour? There may be hope yet.

David, best wishes for a speedy recovery from your de-wisdom-izing. But whatever you do, please cancel the press briefing. Otherwise your replacement might claim you have a Secret Plan to Fight Inflation! (West Wing FTW)

KJ_A

Post by KJ_A » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 am

Krennson wrote:Wait... if Whisper is the 'nameless cyborg', then who is the daughter of the multi-stellar CEO? It can't be whisper, because they don't know her name, and if you assume each crewmember was listed only once, that just leaves Larissa as being the person with a very wealthy father

We didn't have any hints of that before, did we? This is weird... Why would the daughter of a multi-billionaire marry a (presumably poor) expatriate from an opposing nation?
I was just about to ask this same question. Although the CEO parent could be her mother as easily as her father. Still cool bit of background on the crew.

Geo

Post by Geo » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Krennson wrote:We didn't have any hints of that before, did we? This is weird... Why would the daughter of a multi-billionaire marry a (presumably poor) expatriate from an opposing nation?
AFAIK, it's knowhere said that Larissa is a Daranirian citizen. Her parents company might as well be based on good ol' Terra.

David
Site Admin

Post by David » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 am

mist.archon wrote:David, best wishes for a speedy recovery from your de-wisdom-izing. But whatever you do, please cancel the press briefing. Otherwise your replacement might claim you have a Secret Plan to Fight Inflation! (West Wing FTW)
It's not like I had woot canal...