Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
Sarone

Re: Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

Post by Sarone » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:15 am

Doesn't Sapphira have Controller class Augs?

connectr

Post by connectr » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:36 am

As was once stated by another "The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less."

Felixscout

Post by Felixscout » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:58 am

connectr wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:36 am
As was once stated by another "The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less."
True but that doesn't mean they cannot be useful as well. And I know the source and this isn't a rock solid rule there as well.

Flushmaster

Post by Flushmaster » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:12 pm

Because everybody loves a good round of Responsibility Hot Potato, aka the Not Me game. Kari preemptively threw the ball to Larissa who quickly batted it away and when it came back to her she was quick to dive for cover behind the gunnery station. Then the ball bounced over Ren's head and Vaegyr caught it on reflex before he realized what he was doing.

bobismeisbob

Post by bobismeisbob » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:04 am

Sapphira likes to put people in place to do her dirty work without them knowing it.
Sure if they know it then you have to pay them to do your dirty work but if they don't then they're in your debt for giving them information.

bobismeisbob

Post by bobismeisbob » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:07 am

Felixscout wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:58 am
True but that doesn't mean they cannot be useful as well. And I know the source and this isn't a rock solid rule there as well.
Yeah there it was just "they aren't automatically your friend any more than anyone else".

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:58 am

if Sapphira's using us to consolidate her power, it must be because she's worried about a rival faction...
I am also worried that she might see Lady Cross as a possible competition. Some already know about their existence and that she begins to show up. She may or may not know her current identity, but if she do our team may be in a new trouble...

Aegis J Hyena

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:18 am

If she were worried about Lady Cross, she would have already dealt with her while dealing with Mensk. Two birds, one stone.

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:56 am

Aegis J Hyena wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:18 am
If she were worried about Lady Cross, she would have already dealt with her while dealing with Mensk. Two birds, one stone.
Assuming she knew her identity at that time and her whereabouts. Whisper didn't disembark at Golgotha.
But after rereading the part where Niobids face Mensk I think she must know her identity now.

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:59 am

I just wanted to appreciate your current methodology that all your scenes inside and outside of the ship are prepared and rendered in the same space and scale! :)

I wanted to argue that if I was designing a ship I would probably put main corridors in the very center of the ship, without any windows, for safety reasons... but then... this is *not* my comic and *not* my ship design! This looks great, keep up the good work! :)