Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
T_Lazer

Re: Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

Post by T_Lazer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Great they are out of the station!

Now what about that tempest class battleship orbiting the station that should be on high alert by now?

Lazer

charles

Post by charles » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Lokekar Kra wrote:Considering Whisper's personality so far I do not see her trying to confront Sara unless forced and even then only over Dan. She had her opinions about Kari which we were privy to but Whisper did not do anything until circumstance forced them together.
Sarah will probably be taken by the Cirin forces considering her defection was part of the bargain. I doubt she'll stay aboard the ship long, although I do get the feeling that her departure from Niobe was due in no small part to the presence of Hal. They did note that she was the one who apparently told them not to take him on.

Still... They're going to need an engineer, particularly if they hope to repair Niobe, so I suspect we might be seeing a new addition to the crew if Hal isn't interested in leaving the Cirin Alliance with them. Even if he is, I suspect they don't want anything to do with him, particularly after he attempted to leave a crew member behind, but if they're desperate for an engineer...

EDIT: actually, maybe he's been repairing her while they've been away.

Heck, there's been way too much heat and action around them. It'd probably do them good to stay low for the months it'll take to repair Niobe. A good chance for a time skip in the comic time-line if ever I saw one :mrgreen:
Please visit, read and update the CRIMSON DARK WIKI
SPAMMER Pelts: 56

allikat

Post by allikat » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Is it me? Or is there a mistake in today's page? Second panel, where Larissa says "...but if say that you and Whisper...", should that not read "...but if [you] say that you and Whisper..."
It's a tight bubble to correct if it's wrong, but an odd vocal mannerism if it's right (and one Larissa hasn't shown before)...

David
Site Admin

Post by David » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

allikat wrote:Is it me? Or is there a mistake in today's page? Second panel, where Larissa says "...but if say that you and Whisper...", should that not read "...but if [you] say that you and Whisper..."
It's a tight bubble to correct if it's wrong, but an odd vocal mannerism if it's right (and one Larissa hasn't shown before)...
My mistake. Fixed.

(also fixed another error which nobody seemed to have noticed yet).

allikat

Post by allikat » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Ah yes, the missing "that" in Daniel's discussion with Whisper. Only spotted because I'd not closed the original version, and loaded the new one in a different tab to compare :lol:
Now that's fine customer service right there!

The human mind has a wonderful power for auto-correcting minor errors in text... which can be a right swine for proof-reading :mrgreen:

Lokekar Kra

Post by Lokekar Kra » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

Corrected before I even saw the page.

You know as a doctor Dan that passing out from lack of blood is not a good thing in the least, now if it is just the pain then that still puts the only doctor out.
"He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us"
-Lost

spacebender

Post by spacebender » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 am

I too am concerned for Daniel. His arm is painfully swollen, and unlike Whisper's injury, there is danger of infection.

tau.ceti

Post by tau.ceti » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Right, I can't even guess what part of the ship that is, other than perhaps it's the bridge. But where i might slot in to that schematic we saw in the background eludes me. No dispargement meant on the quality of the work, David, Just way too obscure for me.

Fen

Post by Fen » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Shiiiiiiiiiiny!

~Fen

Alvarin

Post by Alvarin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 pm

It's logical the team would go to command deck/bridge, after all they do need to fly off. I hoped it would be more subtly decorated, though...