Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
Dhraakellian
Location: Earth, 3 Sol System, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Re: Official "Discuss the latest page" thread

Post by Dhraakellian » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 am

skythorn wrote:I don't want big boom's, I want character and universe development.
Is it too much to ask for both?
Some pithy statement goes here.

Alvarin

Post by Alvarin » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 pm

This being page 404, I wonder how hard was it not to place "page not found" filler?

Geo

Post by Geo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 am

Wow, I thought the good cpt. Mensk was pretty outlandish for a pirate. Seems like his crew is even more freakishly augmented. :lol:

javcs

Post by javcs » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 am

It's probably not all just augs. I expect that some of it is a mixture of armor and/or enviro suits.
I suspect that Shade, at least, may not be human, and possibly is sensitive to conventional human atmosphere. That or he/she/it is seriously paranoid.

I count 10 named pirates, including Mensk. Mensk is probably going to stay on the Scarborough while his crew does the fighting on the station.

Hrmm. I wonder where the station's hidden/secret passage's access point is relative to the airlock and the pirates' positions.

dadman
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland (USA), in the Washington DC Greater Metro Area

Post by dadman » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 am

Just wanted to respond to your "thanks for reading" comment, Mr. Simon. You make it easy to check in often and get wrapped u in your story by the effort you've put into creating a convincing universe, complex characters, and stunning visuals.

Thank you, sir.
yo soy un papi

Harridan

Post by Harridan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 am

Hi there,

Long-time reader, not-often-times poster. Still come back for more since both storyline, characters and graphics keep getting better. Oh, that was three. Just as well. :)

Just wanted to place a thank-you here since you must love some feedback from all of us anonymous readers. :)

Cheers!

Harridan.

David
Site Admin

Post by David » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 am

javcs wrote:I suspect that Shade, at least, may not be human, and possibly is sensitive to conventional human atmosphere. That or he/she/it is seriously paranoid.
I just want to jump on this quickly and say that there are no aliens in Crimson Dark, and there never will be.

see317

Post by see317 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 pm

David wrote:
javcs wrote:I suspect that Shade, at least, may not be human, and possibly is sensitive to conventional human atmosphere. That or he/she/it is seriously paranoid.
I just want to jump on this quickly and say that there are no aliens in Crimson Dark, and there never will be.
What if we ask really nicely?

Geo

Post by Geo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:39 pm

see317 wrote:What if we ask really nicely?
I think there are two chances: fat and slim. ;)

Vile

Post by Vile » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:27 pm

David wrote:I just want to jump on this quickly and say that there are no aliens in Crimson Dark, and there never will be.
Of course, if there was going to be a big alien reveal at some point in the future, you'd tell us now, right? ;)
Last edited by Vile on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.