Planet Karen's trial by fire.

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
Mercy Machine

Planet Karen's trial by fire.

Post by Mercy Machine » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 am

I don't know how many here read Planet Karen, or how many, like me, discovered the strip by following the link from the Crimson Dark links page. Those who read Planet Karen regularly will already know that Karen Ellis has pretty much lost everything in a fire in her apartment building a few days ago (the guy living in the flat above hers, where the fire broke out, sadly did not survive), but the rest of the Crimson Dark community might not.

If you feel like helping out, the Girl Wonder community is organising a fund-raising auction, or you could just make a donation at the Planet Karen website.

Imp

Re: Planet Karen's trial by fire.

Post by Imp » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:59 am

This is a peculiar time to complain about a little fire. As an Aussie, you should realize that...

David
Site Admin

Post by David » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 am

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Mercy Machine. I didn't hear about it until after Monday's update went live, (I still read Planet Karen, but only check it every couple of weeks) otherwise I would have mentioned it in my rant.

Imp - the fire destroyed Karen's home and practically everything she owns - there's nothing "little" about that.

Imp

Post by Imp » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:44 am

David wrote:Imp - the fire destroyed Karen's home and practically everything she owns - there's nothing "little" about that.
And? I do not support these emotional extortions comic artists use ever more frequently these days.

David
Site Admin

Post by David » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 am

Imp wrote:
David wrote:Imp - the fire destroyed Karen's home and practically everything she owns - there's nothing "little" about that.
And? I do not support these emotional extortions comic artists use ever more frequently these days.
Imp, I refer you to the first rule of these forums. Banned for one month. When you come back, try to post something constructive, instead of just trolling.