Movies I have To See

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
NefariousDrO

Re: Movies I have To See

Post by NefariousDrO » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm adding my $0.02 long after the fact, but I too mostly enjoyed the visuals for "Tron Legacy" but the story tended to irritate me more than anything else. I also looked once again at the original, and found myself really missing the more overt geekiness of the design. This new one is stylish and elegant, but that's actually part of the problem for me. The original wasn't sleek, it wasn't stylish, but it definitely was cool! I miss that. To my surprise I'm somewhat interested in seeing "Battlefield Los Angeles". I expect to be disappointed by the story, but the ships and other effects in the trailers look pretty darn good.

Vile

Post by Vile » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:34 pm

I still like Tron Legacy now, but I admit that some of this may be due to my imagination overriding the story.

charles

Post by charles » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Yes. Tron Legacy and The Adjustment Bureau are the obvious ones I have to see.

For an older movie. I have to see the Godfather. It seems to be THE iconic movie that every man must watch so I've got to put that on my list.
Please visit, read and update the CRIMSON DARK WIKI
SPAMMER Pelts: 56

NefariousDrO

Post by NefariousDrO » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 am

If we can add older movies, I say the BBC miniseries called "Neverwhere" it's a Neil Gaiman project, and that pretty much covers it for me.