Wherever Sci fi is, we need snacks, whats yours.

All discussion related to the Crimson Dark webcomic (at crimsondark.com)
Morchaint

Re: Wherever Sci fi is, we need snacks, whats yours.

Post by Morchaint » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:49 am

mint ones are good have you tried the vanilla ones? I like the white chocolate covered ones in christmas time too.
~Morchaint.:geek:

Eat Dessert first, Life is uncertain.
I didn't do it, Nobody saw me do it, and you can't Prove anything! :P

see317

Post by see317 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 am

Not a fan of the vanilla ones. Don't know why, but if I want a vanilla flavored cookie, it's Nilla Wafers or nothing.

Morchaint

Post by Morchaint » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm

well for most of my cookie pleasure its either a. creme filling, b. stuff on top of the cookie, usually more sugar, or .... more sugar.

wish you could get those caramel ones the girl scouts sell I like those. but the girl scout ones are too dang expensive. not paying 3 bucks for

"SNiiiiiiiiiiiiffffff* ok next box.

that reminded me. I dont eat Tostinos pizzas anymore. they made them smaller than your average dvd and pushed the price to 1.50 in some areas.
Last edited by Morchaint on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Digitalmaniac

Post by Digitalmaniac » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm

You guys must be bouncing off the walls with all this sugar consumption. :P
Whatever doesn't kill me better run really fast
check out my website at http://www.placesimagined.com

Morchaint

Post by Morchaint » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:09 am

*bouncy bouncy*

jk. no I normally have a high sugar intake. makes my day go better. or it feels.
some ppl have coffee, others tea, and or etc. I have sugar. and his processed friends :D

Hypothetical

Post by Hypothetical » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 pm

As for me, I rarely indulge in sweet foods. Every now and then I will get a craving for Thin Mints ( a Girl Scout Cookie) so when they are available I buy 3 or 4 boxes, and freeze them. 5 or 6 cookies, taken out and eaten frozen, are enough to satisfy.

As a general rule, for snacks, I keep a tin of lightly salted Mixed Nuts around. Some peanuts, a few cashews, a Filbert or two, and a couple of Brazil Nuts, and my snacking is pretty much done. Tastes great, low calorie, high protein. I also tend to keep a bag of Peppered Beef Jerky around. Pemmican Brand. Not only does it taste good, but it takes forever to chew, so you eat less.

I get a lot of my caloric intake from beer, so I tend to eat lightly, and usually I eat things that are very healthy.

Which is not to say that I don't go nuts now and then. Tostito's White Corn chips with Bean Dip, Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips dipped in Sour Cream, Cheetos Crunchy dipped in Sour Cream, and, probably my all time favorite snack, fresh, hot Taquitos, smothered in Cheddar cheese, covered with Ranch Dressing, with black olives and green peppers piled on...

Oh, hell...I think I'm going to go eat myself retarded. Bon Appitit.
If life were a wheel, I would be stuck under it.

Crimson Dark...#1 Sci-Fi Webcomic.

sherinik

Post by sherinik » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 am

Fauvem, you are straaaanggeee. Vegemite with garlic? Yech! For mine, vegemite on 3/4" slice of freshly baked bread, toasted with slathers of butter. Oh, bugger, now I'm really hungry, and it's hours 'til lunch.

Movie watching food for me is a good bottle of red wine and some good bread, turkish bread or chiabatta or something like that with substance, and olive oil/balsamic vinegar/dukkha, or gooey brie or a blue cheese, maybe some pate or fruit cheese. I don't get to watch many movies, so when it's really one I want, I try to be as sybaritic as possible.

fauvem

Post by fauvem » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:57 pm

I'll accept straaaanggeee as a compliment, although having eclectic tastes is a more fitting discription however I admit yours does sound very tempting right about now compared to my snack of a Butterfly cake.

sherinik

Post by sherinik » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 am

You're not alone - most of the people on the forum seems to be from forn parts, and Red Rooster isn't the only thing they just don't get. Try to feed one of them Vegemite on toast and they think they've been poisoned!

fauvem

Post by fauvem » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:03 pm

*Ponders the reaction that Marmite would have on them*